Provider and Program Renewals
Effective July 1, 2003, all Providers and Programs must be registered or licensed with the Board to satisfy the 12 CEU's needed each year for Licensure. All LMT renewals must include 3 hours of MS law, 3 hours of ethics, and 3 hours of CPR/First Aid. All hours must be from a MS approved/registered providers with the program registered with our Board. All hours may be online, interactive or classroom.
- CEU Approved Provider List
- CEU Current Programs
- CEU NCBTMB Providers/Programs
- First Aid and CPR/AED Information
- CE.07 CEU Provider Request to Place CEU Approved Program on the Web
Once Excel document appears, click "Enable Editing"
- CE 01 Continuing Education Provider Letter
- CE.02 Continuing Education Provider Approval Application
- CE.03 Continuing Education Program Approval Application
FAQ: How do I write an effective learning objective for a continuing education course?
FAQ: How do I satisfy the requirement for a pilot program when seeking approval for a continuing education course?
- NCBTMB Approved CEU Registration Form
- Disclaimer for Osseous Tissue
- CE.05 Label Request Form
Address Labels MAY be issued by the Board for purposes of Continuing Education Program mailings.
- Protocol for CEU Provider or Program Denial